To supplement our team, we are looking for
a tutor (m/f)
in the period from
- 01.06. - 30.09.2019 (for the student residence: Studentenwerk)
- 01.07. - 30.09.2019 (for the student residence: Olympiadorf)
- 08.01. - 31.08.2019 (for the student residences: Stiftsbogen, Heiglhofstraße / Sauerbruchstraße)
As part of your duties you will:
- prepare the arrival of the MISU programs: www.lmu-misu.de
- help with the arrival and departure of the participants
- be the contact person for dorm-specific and intercultural questions
- support us at events, e.g. at the MISU summer party (05.08.2019)
- very good knowledge of your student residence
- language skills in German and English, further language skills are of advantage (e.g. Chinese)
- intercultural competence and open-mindedness
- high reliability, ability to work in a team and self-initiative
- physically active and time flexible
- 28.05./29.05., 01.06./02.06., 17.06./18.06./19.06.
- 01.07., 08.07. – 10.07., 15.07. – 19.07.
- 22.07. - 05.08., 13.08., 16.08. - 02.09.
- 27.09. - 30.09.
Payment is based on a work contract with € 585.00 (45 hours / month)
Please send a short application with your CV to Mrs. Strohhäcker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is May 24, 2019
We are looking forward to receiving your application.