To supplement our team, we are looking for
a tutor (m/f/d)
in the period from
- 01.06. – 30.09.2020 (for the student residence Olympiadorf)
- 01.07. – 30.09.2020 (for the student residence Studentenstadt)
- 01.08. – 31.08.2020 (for the student residence Stiftsbogen)
- 01.08. – 31.08.2020 (for the student residences Heiglhofstraße/Sauerbruchstraße)
As part of your duties you will:
- prepare the arrival of the MISU programs: www.lmu-misu.de
- help with the arrival and departure of the participants
- be the contact person for dorm-specific and intercultural questions
- support us at events, e.g. at the MISU summer party (05.08.2019)
- very good knowledge of your student residence
- language skills in German and English, maybe further language skills (e.g. Chinese)
- intercultural competence and open-mindedness
- high reliability, ability to work in a team and self-initiative
- physically active and time flexible
- drivers liscence is of advantage
- 02.06., 15.06.-20.06.
- 01.-02.07., 06.07., 13.07.-24.07., 29.-31.07.
- 01.08.-03.08., 13.08.-16.08., 21.-23.08., 28.-31.08.
- 01.09.-05.09., 29.-30.09.
Payment is based on a working student contract with 40 hours/month.
13 €/hour with drivers liscence; 12,50 €/hour without drivers liscence.
Please send a short application with your CV to Mrs. Strohhäcker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is April 30, 2020.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your IUCM/MISU Team