We are pleased to be able to offer a small and free online program despite the difficult conditions in times of the pandemic. It should bring you closer to the university and the city of Munich as if you were there live.
Please register here with your email address. You will then receive introductory information and the access link for the Zoom portal before each event.
At the end of each excursion you will find links to additional material in the chat, e.g. webcams from the city of Munich that show the location live and from above, publicly available recordings of drone flights or 360 ° virtual tours of the city of Munich.
Please note: Dates may change, if the weather doesn't permit filming. We will inform you as early as possible.
The following events are scheduled for 1:45 - 2:15 p.m.:
1. October 7: LMU main building, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz and history of the LMU, Ludwigstrasse 27, International Office, LMU Helpdesk, University Library, State Library
2. October 12: LMU main building, visit Siegestor, Academy of Fine Arts, main administration cafeteria (Mensa), student union at Giselastraße
3. October 19: Marienplatz + Odeonsplatz or LMU Campus Martinsried: to be determined
4. October 20: Hofgarten including Diana Temple, war memorial, Bavarian State Chancellery and southern entrance of the English Garden
5. October 26: Visit of university district and learn about its architecture, history and quality of life
6. November 4: Visit the museum quarter with a view of architecture and history (National Socialism Documentation Center, Municipal Gallery in Lenbachhaus and Kunstbau, Bavarian State Collection for Paleontology and Geology, State Museum of Egyptian Art, Pinakothek der Modern, Alte Pinakothek)
7. November 6: Zoo Hellabrunn as a starting point for a walk along the river Isar
8. November 17: Maxmonument, crossing the river Isar, island Praterinsel and fountain in front of the Maximilianeum
9. November 24: Nymphenburg Palace with palace gardens
10. November 27: Oktoberfest location on Theresienwiese